S et among the
inn's magnificent gardens, each of MacArthur Place's 64 spacious and
sumptuously appointed guest rooms, suites and cottages are individually
Each of our guestrooms and suites feature down comforters, European walk-in
showers, LCD televisions, in-room DVD players with ipod connection, our own
line of grape seed bath amenities, plush terry robes, hair dryers, iron and
ironing boards, wireless Internet, in-room safes, refreshment centers with
refrigerators, coffee makers with premium coffee, and twice daily housekeeping
service including evening turndown.
(CLICK ON THE ROOM TYPE FOR PHOTOS AND
Reservations for Cabana Suites, Garden Spa
Suites, Premium Suites and Cottages are
not available online. To reserve, call us toll-free at (800)
MacArthur Place has NO Resort Fees!
Amenities and Services included in your room rate:
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception
- Complimentary DVD Movies from the Library
- Complimentary Wireless Internet / Free Parking
- Complimentary use of Spa Facilities with locker rooms and steam
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Room
- Complimentary use of computer with high speed Internet and printer
- Two Complimentary Level 2 240v Overnight Charging Stations with J1772
ADA Rooms: We offer specially appointed guest rooms and suites that
comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). In addition to being ADA
equipped, these rooms and suites offer the same features and amenities as all
of our other rooms and suites. For reservations, please contact us directly at
(800) 722-1866 or reserve online and include "ADA room required" in the
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- Reservations can be made online 7 day a week /24 Hours a day by
- Our Reservations Department can also assist you with reservations. Call
us toll-free at 800-722-1866 from 7am-11pm Pacific Time.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include 10% local
occupancy tax and 2% Sonoma tourism assessment which is subject to
- A deposit is required for all room reservations*
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for
one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- Reservation deposits do not include local occupancy tax which is
charged upon departure.
Pets are not permitted on MacArthur Place grounds or in guestrooms with the
exception of service animals assisting disabled guests.
All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in
designated areas only,
A confirmation letter will be emailed when making reservations. Confirmation
letters can be mailed via US Mail upon request.
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions
when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third
party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any
promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled
arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days
prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit.
Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are
subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. Reservations which
don't arrive on their scheduled arrival date will be cancelled and re-booked
From time to time, we announce special rates, packages, or programs.
If you would like to be notified by email, please submit the information