S et among the inn's magnificent gardens, each of MacArthur Place's 64 spacious and sumptuously appointed guest rooms, suites and cottages are individually designed.
Each of our guestrooms and suites feature down comforters, European walk-in showers, LED televisions with HD and Showtime and HBO, DVD players, our own line of grape seed bath amenities, plush terry robes, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards, wireless Internet, in-room safes, refreshment centers with refrigerators, Keurig coffee makers with premium coffee, and twice daily housekeeping service including evening turn down.
Rates do not include taxes and resort fee.
Reserve online or call us toll-free at (800) 722-1866.
Click here for a selection of Welcome Amenities that can be ordered online.
Book direct with the hotel for our $100 Midweek Resort Credit Offer.
Click Here for more information.
(CLICK ON THE ROOM TYPE FOR PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION)
Reservations for our Cottage Suites are not available online. To reserve, call us toll-free at (800) 722-1866
A resort fee of $25 per day, plus tax includes the following during your stay:
- House-made Continental Breakfast Buffet served each morning from 7:00 am to 10:00 am*
- Evening Wine and Cheese Reception nightly from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Self Parking
- Wireless Internet
- Local and Long Distance Calls
- Fitness Center Use
- Heated Pool and Whirlpool
- Computer with high speed Internet access and printer
- DVD Movies from the Library
- Showtime and HBO
- In-Room Keurig Coffee Maker with Premium Coffee and Tea
- Coffee and Water in the Lobby 24 hours per day
- Electric Vehicle Level 2 240v Overnight Charging Stations with J1772 Ports
- * Not applicable to groups
ADA Rooms: We offer specially appointed guest rooms and suites that comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). In addition to being ADA equipped, these rooms and suites offer the same features and amenities as all of our other rooms and suites. For reservations, please contact us directly at (800) 722-1866 or reserve online. Click Here to see a full list of ADA accessibility features.
We are very pleased to be included in Jeanne Allen's Incredible Accessible Travels video and website on accessible travel. Click here to see the video.
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- Reservations can be made online 7 day a week /24 Hours a day by clicking here.
- Our Reservations Department can also assist you with reservations. Call us toll-free at 800-722-1866 from 7am-11pm Pacific Time.
- A 2-night stay is required for Saturday night stays April through November and other peak periods, and a 3-night stay may be required on holidays.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include 10% local occupancy tax and 2% Sonoma tourism assessment which is subject to change.
- A deposit is required for all room reservations*
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights or longer.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- Reservation deposits do not include local occupancy tax which is charged upon departure.
Pets are not permitted on MacArthur Place grounds or in guestrooms with the exception of service animals assisting disabled guests.
All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only,
A confirmation letter will be emailed when making reservations. Confirmation letters can be mailed via US Mail upon request.
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit. Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. Reservations which don't arrive on their scheduled arrival date will be cancelled and re-booked when applicable.
From time to time, we announce special rates, packages, or programs.
If you would like to be notified by email please click here to subscribe to our email newsletter.