Read our room and rate policies below, including cancellation policy and resort fee.
A resort fee of $25 per day, plus tax includes the following during your stay:
- Coffee & Pastry offered each morning from 7:00 am to 10:00 am
- Evening Wine and Cheese Reception nightly from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Self Parking
- Wireless Internet
- Local and Long Distance Calls
- Fitness Center Use
- Heated Pool and Whirlpool
- Computer with high speed Internet access and printer
- DVD Movies from the Library
- Showtime and HBO
- In-Room Keurig Coffee Maker with Premium Coffee and Tea
- Coffee and Water in the Lobby 24 hours per day
- Electric Vehicle Level 2 240v Overnight Charging Stations with J1772 Ports
RESERVATIONS & RATES POLICIES
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- Reservations can be made online 7 day a week /24 Hours a day by clicking here.
- Our Reservations Department can also assist you with reservations. Call us toll-free at 800-722-1866 from 7am-11pm Pacific Time.
- A 2-night stay is required for Saturday night stays April through November and other peak periods, and a 3-night stay may be required on holidays.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include 10% local occupancy tax and 2% Sonoma tourism assessment which is subject to change.
- A deposit is required for all room reservations*
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights or longer.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- Reservation deposits do not include local occupancy tax which is charged upon departure.
MacArthur Place welcomes service animals assisting disabled guests, see our pet policy below.
All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only,
A confirmation letter will be emailed when making reservations. Confirmation letters can be mailed via US Mail upon request.
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit. Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. Reservations which don’t arrive on their scheduled arrival date will be cancelled and re-booked when applicable.
When staying at MacArthur Place, you might just see our resident cat and CFO (Chief Feline Officer), B. Arthur. We look forward to welcoming you and your dog to Sonoma! Here are B. Arthur’s guidelines for a dog friendly stay at MacArthur Place:
- A one-time fee of $150 per dog (non-refundable), will be charged to your account.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while staying with us.
- We are excited to welcome you and your dog, however we ask that dogs are not brought along to: the Library, Saddles Steakhouse, the Garden Spa, or the Pool & Whirlpool.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in our guestrooms and suites.