We want everyone who visits the MacArthur Place website to feel welcome and find the experience fruitful.
What are we doing?
To help us make our website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the MacArthur Place website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the MacArthur Place website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
For more information, please call us at 800.722.1866.
The Property | Accessible Guest Facilities and Amenities
- Accessible arrival and valet parking (accessible self-parking available)
- Accessible routes of travel, with directional signs throughout hotel grounds
- Accessible routes of travel to all guest rooms
- Accessible doors width at all guest rooms
- Accessible spa facilities including:
- Accessible massage and other spa treatment room
- Accessible pool facilities including pool lifts
- Accessible lobby and registration desk
- Accessible business center including computers and printers
- Accessible meeting rooms and spaces
- Accessible bar and restaurant facilities including
- Bar and lounge
- Restaurant seating inside and outside
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee bar and seating
Our Guestrooms | Accessible Guestrooms with Mobility Features
We offer an ADA mobility accessible option for several of our guestroom types: Guestroom, Garden Shower Guestroom, Suite, and Deluxe Suite. Mobile accessibility features for those rooms are detailed below. Our ADA rooms are subject to availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Mobile accessibility features for those rooms are detailed below:
- Accessible entry for interior and patio doors
- All door hardware is accessible and within reach range
- Night guards at guestroom entry doors are lowered
- Accessible path of travel within the guestroom
- Electrical switches, receptacles and lighting controls are accessible
- Bed frames allow for the use of a personal lift device
- Window covering controls are accessible
- Accessible bathroom features include:
- Turning space within the bathroom
- Clear floor and maneuvering space at all fixtures
- Accessible lavatory and faucet
- Accessible water closet with grab bars
- Accessible roll-in shower or accessible bath tub (Garden Shower Guestroom)
- All bathroom accessories are within reach range including coat hooks, hair dryer, towel bars and shelves, etc.
- Mirror is at the required accessible height
- Patio is accessible
- Outside patio roll-in shower (when applicable) is fully accessible
Our Guestrooms | Accessible Guestrooms with Communication Features
We offer an ADA communication accessible option for several of our guestroom types, including: Guestroom, Garden Shower Guestroom, Suite, and Deluxe Suite. Communication accessibility features for those rooms are detailed below. Our ADA rooms are subject to availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Visual notification for incoming telephone calls
- Visual notification for knock/bell at the entry door
- Visual notification for emergency alarms
- Telephone is TTY/TTD compatible and there is an electrical outlet within 48” of the phone location
- Closed-caption TV