WELLNESS, ROOM & RATE POLICIES
HEALTH & WELLNESS POLICY
Peace of Mind, Guaranteed. We recognize and understand that this can be an uncertain time to travel. At MacArthur Place, our primary goal is to care for your health, well-being, and peace of mind at every moment of your stay. We are closely monitoring government mandates, local and industry-specific protocols and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) hygiene standards. We are carefully following guidelines from these entities to ensure the safety, well-being and peace of mind of our guests, colleagues, community and our own staff, as your health and safety is contingent upon theirs. We are one of only 200 hotels that has been awarded the Sharecare VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide Badge which certifies our hotel’s adherence to these best practices. Please click here for detailed information on what we are doing to provide peace of mind while you’re under our roof.
A service fee of 10%, plus tax, includes the following complimentary amenities and guest services to enjoy during your stay:
- Valet parking
- Pedal-assist Blix electric bikes
- In-room bottled water and provisions basket
- Freshly ground, steeped coffee in-room daily
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- Wireless fiber internet property-wide
- 65” TV with Sonifi: DirecTV, Netflix, Hulu
- Weekend yoga classes, plus online classes on-demand
- Use of fitness center and heated pool
- Electric vehicle charging stations (Tesla & universal)
RESERVATIONS & RATES POLICIES
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- A 2-night stay is required for Saturday night stays April through November and other peak periods, and a 3-night stay may be required on holidays.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include the current 13% local occupancy tax and 2.25% Sonoma and California Tourism Assessment (quoted tax rates are subject to change).
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights or longer.*
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- MacArthur Place welcomes service animals assisting disabled guests, see our pet policy below.
- All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only.
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit. Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. No-show reservations are also subject to a forfeit of the full deposit amount.
We look forward to welcoming you and your dog to Sonoma! Here are our guidelines for a dog friendly stay at MacArthur Place:
- We welcome dogs exclusively in our Ground Floor Guestrooms (Guestroom, Garden Shower Guestrooms, Garden Shower Suites, and in the Jasmine & Chef’s Cottages).
- A one-time, non-refundable fee of $150 will be charged to your account ($50 for an additional dog, two dogs maximum).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while staying with us, and we ask that dogs are not brought along to the restaurant, bar, spa, pool & whirlpool or any public areas while an event is taking place.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in our guestrooms and suites. Housekeeping service will not be provided if pets are left unattended.
- Damages caused by pets will be assessed separately and are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
- At this time, we only allow dogs at MacArthur Place. Please leave all other pets at home.