ROOM & RATE POLICIES
A resort fee of $25 per day, plus tax includes the following during your stay:
- Valet parking and gratuity
- Freshly ground, steeped coffee daily
- Complimentary in-room snacks and beverages from local purveyors
- Nightly reception from 5-6pm
- Evening turndown amenity from the chef
- Twice daily housekeeping service including evening turn-down
- Free wireless internet
- 65” TV with Sonifi: DirecTV, Netflix, Hulu
- iPad with on-demand concierge & guest services
- Down comforters
- European walk-in showers
- Grown Alchemist bath amenities
- Plush bathrobes
- Dyson hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Fitness Center Use
- Heated Pool and Whirlpool
- Business services available 24 hours per day
- Electric vehicle level 2 240v overnight charging stations with J1772 ports **TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE due to construction**
RESERVATIONS & RATES POLICIES
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- A 2-night stay is required for Saturday night stays April through November and other peak periods, and a 3-night stay may be required on holidays.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include 12% local occupancy tax and 2.25% Sonoma and California Tourism Assessment which is subject to change.
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights or longer*
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- MacArthur Place welcomes service animals assisting disabled guests, see our pet policy below.
- All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only,
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit. Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. Reservations which don’t arrive on their scheduled arrival date will be cancelled and re-booked when applicable.
We look forward to welcoming you and your dog to Sonoma! Here are our guidelines for a dog friendly stay at MacArthur Place:
- A one-time, non-refundable fee of $150 will be charged to your account ($50 for an additional dog, two dogs maximum).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while staying with us.
- We are excited to welcome you and your dog, however we ask that dogs are not brought along to: the restaurant, bar, The Spa at MacArthur, or the Pool & Whirlpool.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in our guestrooms and suites.