ROOM & RATE POLICIES
CAREFREE BOOKING POLICY
Stay, Save, and Book with Confidence. Booking future travel can feel uncertain these days, so we are offering our Carefree Booking Policy, with no deposit required as well as other perks listed below for travel through May 21, 2020. We invite you to rest, relax and recharge with confidence, in Sonoma.
- No minimum stay
- No deposit required
- No cancellation fee
- No pet fee
At MacArthur Place, we recognize and understand this is a stressful time to travel. We are closely monitoring the statements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), reinforcing recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards and following the guidelines from these agencies. The health and safety of our guests, colleagues, and staff is our top priority. With this in mind, please click here for detailed information on what we are doing to weather this storm.
A service fee of 10%, plus tax, includes the following complimentary amenities and guest services to enjoy during your stay:
- Valet parking
- Gratuity for bellmen, valet, front desk, housekeeping & engineering
- Freshly ground, steeped coffee in-room daily
- In-room provisions and beverages from local purveyors
- Pedal-assist Blix electric bikes for 3-hour use
- Weekly yoga class, Thursdays
- Welcome beverage
- Evening turndown amenities
- Wireless internet
- 65” TV with Sonifi: DirecTV, Netflix, Hulu
- iPad with on-demand concierge & guest services
- Custom monogram slippers
- Fitness center use
- Electric vehicle charging stations (Tesla & universal)
RESERVATIONS & RATES POLICIES
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- A 2-night stay is required for Saturday night stays April through November and other peak periods, and a 3-night stay may be required on holidays.
- Room Rates are per room/per night and do not include 13% local occupancy tax and 2.25% Sonoma and California Tourism Assessment.
- A one night deposit is taken in the amount of the room rate for one-night stays; A two night deposit is taken for all stays of two nights or longer*
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
- MacArthur Place welcomes service animals assisting disabled guests, see our pet policy below.
- All of our guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only,
*Reservation policies and deposits may vary and contain further restrictions when booking specials or promotions or when making reservations via a third party or travel agency. Please refer to the policies associated with any promotions or third party agencies.
Reservations can be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty. Reservations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund on the deposit. Reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. Reservations which don’t arrive on their scheduled arrival date will be cancelled and re-booked when applicable.
We look forward to welcoming you and your dog to Sonoma! Here are our guidelines for a dog friendly stay at MacArthur Place:
- We welcome dogs exclusively in our Ground Floor Guestrooms (Guestroom, Garden Shower Guestrooms, Garden Shower Suites, and in the Jasmine & Chef’s Cottages)
- A one-time, non-refundable fee of $150 will be charged to your account ($50 for an additional dog, two dogs maximum).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while staying with us, and we ask that dogs are not brought along to the restaurant, bar, The Spa at MacArthur, or the pool & whirlpool.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in our guestrooms and suites. Housekeeping service will not be provided if pets are left unattended.
- Damages caused by pets will be assessed separately and are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.