From Sonoma with Love:
The 2023 Gift Guide
Tis the season of merriment and meaningful moments with family… and gift-giving, always made that much better when done with thought and intention. We’ve compiled a list of Sonoma gifts that are anything but perfunctory. Whether you’re shopping online or visiting in person, we have you covered with our Sonoma gift-giving guide.
Shop MacArthur Market
For the Wine Lover
- The New Architecture of Wine book combines the love of design with the appreciation of wine for a visually immersive and compelling coffee table book. With well-told stories and stunning photography, author Heather Hebert features the architecture of 25 California wineries in her alluring book.
- Laguiole Ebony Corkscrew with Gift Box is an elegant two-lever waiter’s corkscrew in a branded wood slide gift box – the perfect compliment to any wine connoisseur’s collection or to one that is cultivating their love of wine.
For the Spa & Wellness Lover
- A plush MacArthur Robe & soft, terry fabric MacArthur Slippers will envelope them in both warmth and luxury.
- MacArthur Candle, created in collaboration with Lola James Harper, has notes of poplar, matcha green tea and lily – inspired by the open, sunshine-filled space, green trees and white flowers surrounding our historic Sonoma property.
For the Picnic & Camping Lover
- Handmade Blanket Rolls are designed by Nipomo’s mother-daughter team out of San Francisco, and handwoven in Mexico by skilled artisans. These colorful and comfy blankets are made from remnant recycled clothing and the perfect base for a picnic in wine country or wherever adventures may take you.
- Canasta Chica Baskets are handmade structured baskets made out of dried and woven palm fronds. These baskets are begging to be taken on leisurely afternoons to the coast toting wine, cheese, crackers and other picnic necessities.
For the Cocktail Lover
- MacArthur Wine Tumblers are double-insulated 10 oz vessels perfect for spring picnics, or enjoying drinks fireside or camp-side. This sleek tumbler keeps cold beverages cold and hot beverages hot.
- Ceramic Flask is a nod to the historic culture of distilling spirits (and enjoying a nip from the hip flask), this classic ceramic flask is newly designed with leather, brass, foil and debossed textural accents for the modern gentleman or woman. It’s contents, your choice, will certainly keep your warm throughout the winter.
For the Traveler
- Ideal for any occasion (and any recipient), MacArthur Gift Cards give the gift of an unforgettable experience.
- The Napa & Sonoma Field Guide is a way to send your family and friends into the heart of California’s wine country with guidance from trusted locals and wine experts like winery proprietors Andrew Mariani (Scribe) and Kashy Khaledi (Ashes & Diamonds).
Shop Sonoma Locally
With an abundance of unique, independently owned shops along the historic Sonoma Plaza and neighboring streets, plus festive holiday lighting and décor accenting the quaint town, Sonoma is a winter wonderland in wine country. We’ve gathered a list of our favorite boutiques to find gifts for those on your list, including the shopper herself.
The Loop is a women’s “Fine Clothing” boutique, located in the heart of Sonoma on the Historic Plaza. Owners Annie and Jojo take great pleasure in bringing customers of all ages a unique and enjoyable shopping experience in an elegant yet fun boutique setting. The boutique features designers like AG jeans, Mother Jeans, James Perse, LA made, Michael Stars, Bella Dahl, Cosabella, Linea Pelle, Monica Frank Jewelry, Julie Tuton, Toms Shoes & Sunglasses, and many more.
For the child on your list or the kid at heart, Tiddle E. Winks Vintage 5 & Dime offers fun items such as vintage toys & games, metal lunch boxes, pins & pennants, and an array of sugary delights. Their shopping selections continue with oodles of unique gifts for the one that has it all or the one that you just can’t figure out.
Freshly opened, Purely Sonoma is a welcomed local haven for those searching for unique beauty products in the Sonoma Plaza. Showcasing a space designed with a clean beauty and general wellness retail area in the front with a salon and treatment room in the back. Their featured products include Naturopathica, OWay, Patyka, Josh Rosebrook, Ere Perez, RMS, Saint Jane, and more.
Wherever your shopping takes you, MacArthur Place makes for the perfect place to relax and take time for yourself to be spoiled by our dedicated staff.